Grandma Dorsey came to KS for a birthday visit this week. It was so awesome having her around even it was only for a little more than 24 hours. She arrived Tuesday morning and we sat around the abode and chatted. She brought me a box of fun stuff such as maternity clothes, toilet paper, paper towels, and a really cool strainer. She's always lookin at for us!! We then went to the Cheese Cake Factory to eat lunch and of course chatted some more. After lunch we stopped by my buddie and co-worker Pete's house to let out his new 5 week old baby puppy Junior. I am now Aunt K per Pete. (Aunt K kinda sounds like an old Aunt to me) Next,we went shopping for some bigger clothes:) (I know there has been some certain requests for belly photos, but for now I'm holding off until your really busting out there. Sorry friends:)
I love having your g-ma around. She makes the world a better place each and everyday! You are going to LOVE her so much too. She already loves you so much and is preparing for your arrival. I think she's doing more "nesting" than I am:)
It was so awesome tonight because she read to you after dinner. I can't quite feel you yet so I can't say this for certain, but I'm pretty sure you were flippin around in my belly hearing her voice and the beautiful story she read. I was amazed at how well she flowed through all of Dr. Seuss's crazy words too. She's brillant....
She read you this book that your tia y familia en Espana sent to you:
Thanks mom for such a wonderful 24 hours! Even though I didn't want you to leave, I know I'll see ya soon:)
1 comment:
Thats so sweet! Lil Harper, you are lucky to have such a wonderful g'ma!
Post a Comment