Yay you got the music and slideshow to play on your blog. From the pics seems like you had an awesome 4th of july. It's always fun spending time with the family :)
I talked with Kirt today he wants you to send him your link to the blog, he is coming back to DSN as a sub staff and buying a house in Waverly. Hope things are well with you and baby. The DVD did not work for me. Talk to you soon.
3 comments:
Yay you got the music and slideshow to play on your blog. From the pics seems like you had an awesome 4th of july. It's always fun spending time with the family :)
I miss you like crazy too! It looks like you had such a fun 4th. Go family outtings!!!
I talked with Kirt today he wants you to send him your link to the blog, he is coming back to DSN as a sub staff and buying a house in Waverly. Hope things are well with you and baby. The DVD did not work for me. Talk to you soon.
Michelle
Post a Comment