In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Saturday, August 23, 2008

My "Best Friend" Amy...


This is my best friend Amy. Most of you know that I cannot just say Amy, I always have to add the BF in front of it, like it's her title. I think at first it was to excentuate our friendship to the world and make sure everyone who didn't know the both of us together, knew it was beyond a friendship and more like a sisterhood. Then I think it just became a habit that really can't be broken. That's just it: she will forever be my best friend Amy. Love ya girl!
p.s. more ginormous belly photos for your enjoyment. Nope, not twins:) I am measuring 4 weeks ahead of schedule. Doc didn't seem too concerned but did order another Sono for Sept. 2nd to make sure Harper is not "too big" as she put it. We shall see...

2 comments:

sara said...

I don't think I would know you're talking about Amy if you didn't include "Best Friend" in front. It's just a part of her name as she's just a part of you! :) It makes me smile every time I hear it. I love the belly shot. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Love ya girl!! Your my bestest friend too! :) I love this pic you posted- it made me smile- then your words almost made me cry! Love ya!!!