In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Tuesday, October 7, 2008

34 reasons I love your father...

Harper,
You dad's birthday was on Sunday, October 5th. In spirit of his birthday I wanted to let you know the 34 reasons why I love your father...

34. He is a big huge goof ball
32. He makes me laugh A LOT (like lots of times a day)
31. He is personable and gets a long with anyone
30. He gets me to see other points of view other than my own
29. He is passionate about recycling, music, and gaming (doesn't matter what kind of game... sports, video, board, etc.)
28. He loves to cook and grocery shop too
27. He loves to travel and is a great travel partner (hence the work T & K Adventures)
26. He isn't afraid to say "I'm sorry"
25. He gets me (most of the time.. even when he doesn't really get it, he understands)
24. He likes to rearrange and organize the furniture, drawers, closet.
23. He has a green thumb and gets excited about the growth of our plants
22. He is kind hearted
21. He gives thoughtful gifts
20. He is good at math and managing money (which you will learn I am not so good at but working on the latter part)
19. He has a carefree spirit with a balance of reality
18. He is beautiful inside and out
17. He is open to change
16. He gives great massages (the doctor ordered him to massage me 2x a day until you arrive...it stimulates you to move:) U already like his massages too
15. He makes me feel safe, like no matter what happens everythings gonna be alright
14. He is playful and fun to hang out with
13. He likes girlie music and is not afraid to sing it outloud
12. He is comfortable with who he is
11. He loves to fish and he puts my bait on for me b/c I'm too afraid
10. He supports me in whatever I am doing
9. He is so ampted for your arrival and loves you dearly
8. He's sometimes over the top but it makes me laugh
7. He a good listener
6. He loves my family
5. He lets me know and shows me everday how much I mean to him
4. He has a good work ethic
3. He strives to be a better person
2. He helps me to be a better person
1. He loves me for me:) (Kandra-land and all)

Love always and forever,
Momma


Your dad in the Redwood Forrest- on our trip up the West coast

Your father and I playing at Pioneers Park in Lincoln.
(RIP Bryan, we miss you)

Your father's feet in the Pacific Ocean

Your father and I at one of my favorite places in Cali- Ragged Point

3 comments:

sara said...

Ahhh, sweet post! Harper is going to have one great set of parents!!!

Anonymous said...

Kandra it was so good to see you last week and catch up on what has been going on. You look fantastic and Harper is so lucky to have such a wonderful Mom. Talk to you soon.

Michelle

lauren and brad said...

what a lucky little girl. i'm sure i'll meet her daddy someday, but i know she has one HECK of a mama!

love you!!!!