raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Introducing Harper Sage King...
Ms. Harper Sage King arrived at 4:21 pm on November 14th, 2008. She weighed in at 8lbs 10oz and is 20 3/4 inches long. She is our precious healthy bundle of joy and we couldn't be more happy! There are no words that I can put together to describe the entire amazing experience, but I will sometime try to process it all and share my thoughts...the next days this blog will contain lots of pictures for your viewing enjoyment of our beautiful daughter....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very precious, she is perfect glad she finally decided to join the world. I can't wait to meet her. Enjoy and spoil her.
3 comments:
Very precious, she is perfect glad she finally decided to join the world. I can't wait to meet her. Enjoy and spoil her.
So adorable, Welcome to the world Harper. I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations to you and Teaf. You guys will be awesome parents!
Congrats Kandra and Teaf! She is beautiful! Enjoy every single minute!
Jill
Post a Comment