raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Monday, November 17, 2008
You are an angel...
Proud Parents The labor team who helped bring you into the world (all were present and witnessed you enter this world): Your mom and dad, Grandma & Grandpa Dorsey, Aunties Shannon, Kate, & Amy
Harper is such a gorgeous baby. She is so beautiful. Tienes que tener cuidado con ella porque va ha romper corazones cuando cresca. Felicidades por tu hermosa bebe.
DITO to what Lauren said!!! I feel like I'm jumping up and down in my seat, I'm so excited for you guys. Harper is beautiful as is her mommy!!! Looking at all your pictures puts a HUGE smile on my face!!
5 comments:
Team Harper!
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!!!! Still can't believe it. Still can't get over how beautiful she is! Still can't express how HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!
Congrats dear friend. Love you.
Harper is such a gorgeous baby. She is so beautiful. Tienes que tener cuidado con ella porque va ha romper corazones cuando cresca. Felicidades por tu hermosa bebe.
DITO to what Lauren said!!! I feel like I'm jumping up and down in my seat, I'm so excited for you guys. Harper is beautiful as is her mommy!!! Looking at all your pictures puts a HUGE smile on my face!!
Kandra, I stumbled upon your blog while looking at Kristen's. Harper is beautiful. Congratulations! Hope all is going well for you guys.
Kelly B. (UCC)
www.4kidsandus.blogspot.com
Post a Comment