raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Nebraska Trip...one of many:)
About 2 weekends ago, you and I traveled to Nebraska to visit family and friends. This tends to happen a couple times a month and each time you amaze me with your ability to be an amazing traveler. The main reason for this trip was a surprise outing from your great Aunt Patti. She surprised the "girls", (grandma, great grandma, aunt Shannon, Kate, Amy, and Emily-your cousin Eric's girlfriend) with an outing to learn to knit. It was such a neat store. I am amazed at the things people can knit. We all wanted to learn how to knit a purse because we saw one that struck all of our eyes, but reality is we are all just beginners:) We each picked out yarn after the learning session. Aunt Patti provided wonderful yummy snacks and good wine. It was a great time. I have yet to knit something, but am excited to get started sometime soon. Thanks Aunt Patti for a good time.
2 comments:
That's so cool... I want to learn how to knit too.
What a great idea!
Shanna's mom taught me how to knit. It gets addicting! But I still only know 1 stitch and have only made scarves! Still cool if you ask me!
Post a Comment