I must say you are quite the traveler. You and your daddy then traveled this past weekend to Nebraska to visit family and friends. You are a pretty mellow little girl with a spunky personality. You are an easy travel companion and of course everyone loves to see you. You light up the room with your smiles, giggles, and facial expressions. Don't get me wrong there are times when you are little miss fuss bucket, like when you can't get something into your mouth, when you fight naps, or when it seems like your gums are bothering you. Those moments are few and far between. You and your daddy stayed with g-ma & pa Dorsey and visited lots of relatives on your dads side of the family. Mommy couldn't make the trip due to working ALL weekend:( From the report I recieved you were happy as can be hanging with everyone! I told grandma D that her mothers day present from me was to hang out with you. You even sat up on your own this weekend at her house! SHE LOVES YOU! I think secretly she wants to have you all the time:) Your dad came back to Kansas while you stayed an extra night and hung with your Auntie Shannon. Momma sure did miss you while you were away and I was eagerly waiting for your return. I now know how your dad feels when we leave him for a trip. Your Aunt Kate brought you back and she is hanging with us for a few days helping take care of you while your friends Christina & Brennan are in Cananda.
Here are some photos from your recent adventures:

Skyping with Great Grandma Schuett (she in Omaha- you in Kansas)

Playing with Grandpa D while he watched you in Kansas

You and G-ma D playing on a riding toy

Sittin up like a big girl

Playing with Aunt Amy



Playin with Auntie Shay

Hanging with Grandpa D in Nebraska

and Auntie Kate
1 comment:
Sitting up? Such a big girl! Kan, I can't believe how much she has changed! She looks so grown up!
Post a Comment