You started a Daycare a little over a month ago and it seems (from the video spy cameras) that you really enjoy it there. You are there for 12 hours a week. For those 4 hours a day you pretty much crawl and attempt to walk the ENTIRE time. The paper we get from the classroom teachers everyday says "she is so READY to walk" You are so funny... you will sit in a squatting position and play with toys and then manage to stand straight up for a couple seconds before falling back to your bum. Wow time flies, it just seems like yesterday we were forcing you to do the dreaded tummy time. (Attending daycare could very well explain the sicky funk)
Just the other day we decided to put piggy tails in your hair to see if it would work and sure enough your hair is long enough. I LOVE your hair in pig tails, it really accentuates your face and skin. I must tell ya, your really not a fan of the process of putting them in. Hopefully you'll get used to it. Once we take them out your hair is standing straight up and fro like. Too darn cute!
We have been working on your wave. The other day when watching Baby Einstein your little hand was waving as you saw the baby waving. Also in the past month you have been super interactive when skyping our family. The only problem is you slamming your hands on the keyboards, sometimes shuts it down. and...STILL NO TEETH! This does not bother me at all but it's funny because I could of sworn you were teething at 3 monhts with all the symptoms, but STILL NO TEETH. Yyur grandpa D always jokes and says to me "so where are those teeth at?"
When you are fussy there are few songs that can be sung in which you will stop right then and smile. One of which your Aunt Kate made up. It's to the theme song of weeds but goes a little something like this... "Peanut, peanut butter, butter jelly, she's my peanut, peanut, peanut butter, butter jelly, butter girl, harper, harper peanut, peanut butter, butter jelly ball...(you get the idea)..another one is by Jack Johnson and your favorite verse is simple..."can't you see that it's just raining".. on the word raining you get the biggest grin on your face. Also with these songs you have started to sing along in your babble. Hopefully you will get your dad's voice because I am tone deaf and HORRIBLE at carrying a tune. But I will say I'm not afraid to belt out a song regardless:)
Well kiddo it is so amazing to be your mother and watch you grow. You amaze me everyday! Until next time we love you to the moon and back infinity.
:)

The look after your piggies came out!




Hanging with Uncle Pete during a visit to mommy's work on my dinner break


(notice who is on the onesie..if you can't tell it's Joshua Radin:) I got that for you when I attended his concert while 9 months prego)
2 comments:
Please bring her up for dinner break on a weekend. I really need to see her in real life. She is the cutest!!!!
you're right...those pigtails DO accent her face so well! She is too cute. Sorry there has been so much sickness floating around!
Post a Comment