In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, August 15, 2011

It's not always rainbows and butterflies...



But for me, on this fine summer day, I not only saw one but two rainbows on my drive home from Lincoln to Omaha. (a few weeks back) It came at a time when I was feeling rather low about life (work, death, and sickness) so the sight of these two beautiful rays of life was perfect. I was in ahh for the 10 mintues or so as I drove under them. It brought me a sense of peace to this chaos of life. Even thought it can't always be rainbows and butterflies, for those moments I was able to relinquish those funky energies and hold onto the natural beauty that was right in front of my eyes.

1 comment:

stanford said...

wow! those are beautiful! i love how you saw them right when you needed some joy the most--sara