In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Thursday, August 11, 2011

One year ago today...

This beautiful soul entered the world...
Happy 1st Birthday Livia Jade. From the day I meet eyes with you I feel in love. This past year has been perfectly busy raising you and your big sis. You have been so easy to take care of. I'm not sure if you are necessarily "easier" than your sister or if we are just better at knowing what is going on, but either way you are a pretty chill kid. You beautiful big brown eyes melt me daily. You do this sweet head butting thing (gently) when you are tired. You love to cuddle and will give sweet kisses without being asked. As of lately you have started developing your own voice in the world and a lot of the times it comes with sass and a swat to get your point across. You love it when I bite your cheeks (not really bite but grab your cheeks with my mouth). You LOVE your momma and the minute I walk in the door you need to be in my arms. You are a great sleeper through the night and have been better at naps as of late. You want everything your sister has and will take it away, no problem. Your first word was "hi" and you say it all the time. You only say "mum" when you are mad or tired. You are trying to mimic words that people say around you. You are a little skinny minnie and seem to be a bit of a picky eater. Your favorite food is crackers. You are very hesitant to try new foods. You won't let us put anything in your mouth and will sometimes try what we put in front of you. Other times you will chuck it on the floor. You toddle around all day long and explore the world around you. It is fascinating to be your mother and watch you learn and grow. I can't say it enough how blessed and grateful I am. Thank you for one FANTASTIC year of being your "mum!"

No comments: