In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Thursday, September 8, 2011

a girl and her momma....



oh how I love this little girl. She keeps me going on those tough days that seem oh so frequent these days. I am usually the one that has my glass half full (or I thought I did) and one who often times was told I lived in "Kandra-land." Lately my days have seemed like the glass is half empty and I struggle at times to live in the moment. It's not a good feeling to be in that place because I really liked that other land of bliss. Although I have SOO much to be grateful for (and I am) it seems that I am having way too many moments of feeling beat down and emotionally tapped out. But.... then I lay down next to this BIG girl at bedtime and it brings it all back in perspective. These moments pass by FAST and I have to (and want to be) "present" and enjoy every second of the madness. I love my girls more than I could ever imagine.

No comments: