



Aunt Kate & Uncle Davide left for New York last week. They will be there for 9 months or so. David is on sabbatical (he's an art professor and spending his days in New York painting and visiting galleries to carry his work) and Kate is lucky enough to be along for the ride. Although we miss them terribly, we are so excited for them and this amazing opportunity. We are also anxious to hear all about their journies through their newly developed blog:) Tonight out of no where, Harper was laying in bed and says "I can't wait to see Aunt Kate and Uncle David in the morning." This is when I went over the fact that they moved away for awhile. Even our peanuts miss them already:) A skype date is in our near future!
1 comment:
Yes! I must get the skype up and running, maybe on Sunday?
Post a Comment