In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Harper Sage!

OMG. Did I really just write that? YES I did.
Our oldest peanut is 3 years old. I can't believe it...yet I can. This little girl blows my mind. The things that come out of her mouth are crazy, beautiful, and really unbelieveable. Between working, raising the girls, being a wife and family member I have a hard time documenting all the fabulous phrases that come out of her mouth and all the wonderful qualities this little/big girl possesses. What I can say right now is that I am so proud of her and love every inch of her being. She makes me a better person everyday and I love her through and through.
Happy 3rd B-day to the girl:


  • who says " I don't want to say bye to that princess" (@ our cousin Megan's wedding)

  • who kisses her sisters feet before bed

  • who wants me to lay with her everynight before bed and then when I go to exit she makes up something to be afraid of, like "I think I'm afraid of my ...."

  • who says "yesterday morning" when she means this morning or yesterday

  • who gives kisses, noses, and hugs everynight before bed

  • who some mornings lays on the bathroom floor with her pillow and blanket while I get ready for work

  • who gets so excited and says "that will be awesome" or "daddy will be excited"

  • who says "bless you mommy" when I sneeze

  • who loves to play the drum (she will pretend anything is a drum) and dance

  • who loves to sing loudly to Mumford and Sons

  • who loves me for me to list people in her life while laying in bed and will say "tell me all the people"

  • who loves to play with her best friend Ryder

  • who walks outside and says "it's a sunny day today"

  • who wakes me up and says "mom the sun is up"

  • who can count to 20 and recognize most of her letters (except she always skips 15)

  • who loves to do arts and crafts

  • who is so full of life and love every minute of the day (even the minutes she isn't listening and/or following directions;)

  • who I terribly miss when I am away at work

  • who is my constant ray of light

  • who is the best big sister around

  • who I love more and more everyday!

No comments: