In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving







I am back posting because I didn't have my hands on certain pictures due to not having a camera of my own. Thanks to my mom and dad for always supplying me with a camera even when I am not responsible with such an item. It's sad to say, but it's true. I have lost one and damaged two. My record is not shiny. They are always giving me their camera (even if they haven't had it very long). Here are fun pictures from Thanksgiving day at Aunt Patti & Uncle Tom's house. We celebrated Thanksgiving eve at Lateaf's Aunt & Uncle's house (Randy & Jeanine) with the Sintek side of the fam. At that point I was camera-less so there are no pictures from that event. They have once again been so gracious to give me yet another camera. I hope that my record improves and I will not disappoint this time around!

No comments: