Last Monday, we had to pause for a fashion show while managing clothes. We came across their Flamenco dresses that were gifted to them from Aunt Susi. Harper is a tough one to convince to wear dresses. She is not the kind of frilly girl and when I put any dress on her she will first tell me that she doesn't want to wear a dress and then she will ask me "mommy is this a dress?" I kind of fib a little and tell her it's a long shirt. I know I know not good. I only tell her that when I have the legings on because it's kind of true?:) So it was a bit tricky to convince her to wear the Flamenco dress, but she did it. Liv doesn't really mind too much about dresses but she was not into the fashion show due to it being past her bedtime. We snapped a few photos in there cute dresses and then off to bed they went.
No comments:
Post a Comment