In "The Good Life"....

In "The Good Life"...


raising Harper Sage and Livia Jade while sharing our stories along the way.....



Sunday, March 18, 2012

that grandma...



that grandma...she's pretty awesome! She called a few weeks back and asked to come visit on HER spring break to help us switch clothes for the season. She is a professional clothes organizer and is good at mastering the task;) I am so grateful for the help. We are lucky to have mostly hand me downs from her cousin Kenle but it becomes overwhelming with the amount of clothes the girls have and the different sizes and the whole growing out of sizes. I don't manage my own clothes well, so again I am ever so thankful for her help with this. We did venture out for a fun outing before the managing clothes began. We love having visits from Grandma!

No comments: